Silvi
I've heard many times that "every person is born with a talent". Well, I am still trying to figure out mine...
In the meantime, I enjoy watching the people who already discoverd theirs. I am really not a talent show fan (I rarely watch TV) but one Saturday my remote control made a small pause on RTL while DSDS (Deutschland Sucht Der Superstar) was on. And this is what caught my attention:


(last week's show)

It is good to know that there are still some great singers out there, waiting to get the chance to prove themselves and enrich the music industry with voices that are worth hearing. It is sad though, that today no more quality music is produced (computer technology can totally change voices and make people without any singing talent  - STARS).

Where are the 80's, 90's?
1 Response
  1. Psyche Says:

    cool guy:) and you are totally right. nowadays so many fake "stars" arise, that even I could be a STAR:))
    unfortunately the 80'90' are long gone :(