Silvi
Some of the top stories this month (from the BBC web site):

China: "Powerful earthquake hits Qinghai"
Thailand: "Aftermath of bloody clashes in Bangkok"
Poland: "Senior Polish figures killed in plane crash"
Iceland: "Eruption in Iceland causes chaos across Europe"

Just 17 days passed since April Fools' Day...and still so many events occurred which are no jokes. I enumerated just a few but I am definitely sure there're a lot more...even though they don't appear in the international media. All of this makes me wonder: did so many tragedies, natural catastophies happen one after the other when I was younger, as well or did I just wake up from the age of ignorance and now I'm confronted with maturity and everything that comes with it?
Perhaps they did happen...but I was not interested/aware of them. So many things changed in the last 10 years...let's say, it's not only that I got older (and hopefully wiser) but I see how much nature is neglected, how children are raised, how our alimentation changed, how much we depend on technology and internet, and the looong list can go on...
I'm just afraid to think about the future, so I prefer to live here and now...
2 Responses
  1. psyche Says:

    yep so true...so many things changed, unfortunately not in a good way...live the moment!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    yup,this is just the beginning.
    these should all be wake up calls
    coro